Heat and fans.
I'm tugged back into time when the attic was my bedroom. I listened to music and wrote, wrote wrote. I somehow slept in the attic of that old white house. That old white house, wow, alot happened in there. There was a whole lotta loss in that big old house. My mom died in that house. I lost my virginity in that old white house. Mom and dad brought home two babies to that house, after having moved from a house down the street. Lots of things were planned in that house, and lots of nasty things were said.
I want something to hold onto. My current home just does't feel like a home to me. It feels like a burden to me. But, I have to be mindful that it feels like home to the kids.
Today has been a long stuffy day in my office, with no a.c. and the fans going. I am eager to get home and take off my 'boob' and get comfortable.
I miss my sister, Ann. I miss her so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment