Allegedly the heat index indicates that it feels like it is still over a hundred degrees, and it is after 10 p.m. What the heck?
I hope I can do this. By 'this' I mean, work two jobs and go to school and do well in all of them. I suspect that there will be times when one of them will not be good. I have to lower my standards for myself. Sunday nights are just really hard for me.
By Sunday, I am wiped out and need a day of rest. I went to the movies today with one of my sisters. That was nice, but the movie wasn't very funny. Then, I spent time going on and on and complaining about this and that... not fair for her. I felt a bit like I had backed up a dump truck of crap and dumped it into her lap. Not fair. I need to apologize.
On the flip side, my daughter asked me tonight, 'mom, is there anything I can do to help out?' No hidden meaning in this question, I guess. She just wanted to be helpful. Wow oh wow, oh, wow. That was pretty awesome.
School starts for her this week. I so hope for her sake, it goes smoothly. I'm needing to be more honest about my limitations.... like, sometimes, I don't want to make dinner, or go to Perkins for dinner, I just wanna eat a bowl of cereal for dinner and get caught up with laundry. I need to quit trying to be Super Daughter and just, Rose.
I saw a report on the news tonight about some chickie on facebook that made up a story that she was dying of cancer and bilked people out of thousands of dollars. Wow. What a sick puppy she is.
Well, not much else to report tonight. Mad Men was really boring and I am ready to just chill out and go hit the hay. Till tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment