Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just Say No to Instant Orgasms!

SEXSEXSEXSEXFOODFOODFOODFOODMONEYPOWERMONEYFOODSEX

There, had to get that out. I feel bombarded by sex and sex, and even more sex . And, then there's food, and more food, and if you can combine the two, sex and food, that's even better. Maybe, eating a value meal while having an orgasm. Or, having an orgasm, being able to order a value meal, and recording it on your cell phone to share with the masses, on the reality televsion show anyone can be on, because, tv is no longer something special.... I'm just so fucking tired of all of it.

Nothing is sacred. No, that isn't even right. Nothing is! Tonight I am watching a 1,000 pound man trying to get through a door BUT it did get him on television and able to meet Dr. Phil. Then, after that, a hot story about Angelina Joie and Jennifer Aniston, naked, posing. Then, Britney and her baby seated in her lap while she careens down the freeway..... and I wonder why I have weird dreams.

And, then, as a side note, the death of Coretta Scott King. That story was about 15th on the list of stories.

I remember when I was a kid, being able to go out for a burger was su-weet. It was a major deal for us. And, now, burgers and fries are like air and water. I"m beginning to wonder what the hell the world will be like for the kids.

It is really frightening to even think about the future.

I'd like to open up to all 2 of you out there that read this blog, to share your favorite quotes, words of wisdom, whatever. Feel free to share words that get you through the day.

Just Say No to Drive Through Sex!

2 comments:

Lainey said...

One of my favorite quotes:
If you want a friend,
You have to be a friend.

A favorite poem:

Things in the past,
Are dead and gone,
Leave them behind,
Then just move on.

Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is God's gift to me,
To make it all that it can be.

by: Sylvia Lavallee

Lynda said...

We are in a fast everything society. High speed internet, drive-thrus, I know what you mean.

One of my favorite Erma Bombeck quotes is: My theory on housework is, if the item doesn't multiply, smell, catch fire, or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one else cares. Why should you?

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a proud Kansan, blessed with a great family. I am pursuing a graduate degree in Social Work. Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. I choose livin!