Wanted: Partner in Life Who I Can Trust and Laugh With
I have given up on one of the matchmaking sites. It's too expensive and the men that they match me with would do well working for the presidency. They 'look' decent enough, but, somehow, I am paired with religious, right-wing conservatives who seem to favor clearly defined roles and who seem to want someone to care for them.
Ok, I must have screwed up somewhere.
I know there are things I won't go without, much like the AAA membership I now have. I want:
1. a guy who knows how to fix things. I want a guy that knows how to use a wrench or saw or whatever the heck.
2. a guy who can change the oil if he wanted to.
3. a guy that likes to work outside.
4. a guy that likes to hang out with other guys.
5. a guy that doesn't smell nicer than me.
6. a guy who will let me use a wrench or a saw or whatever the heck.
7. a guy who offers to change the oil for me.
8. a guy that is ok with me hanging out with my buddies.
9. a guy who likes the way I smell.
10. a guy that wouldn't vote for Bush
Are you out there? Anywhere? Where are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment