Armed with snow boots and a walkman, I set out to walk to my first college class in a long ass time. It felt wonderful. It was colder than hell, but, it felt like I was 'free'. I got to class and of course looked all of my classmates over. I'll be the oldest in the class, older than the instructor, a nice, sweet guy from KC. But, I did it. I actually did it.
I also applied to the MSW program and wrote a pretty decent personal statement. Who knows what will happen. I'm certainly the social worker type.
I think I lost my hat. I bought this furry, ugly hat to wear, and somehow lost it.
The cleaning supplies salesman came by today; I should have had the CD ready for him. I am working on a kick ass CD that I'll give to him next time he's here. I don't want him to think I'm stalking him, though.
The fear is that he'll discover I only have one boob and weigh more than he does. I don't know that I want to attract men who find that combo. attractive. Those are the guys that leave their victims floating in a swamp somewhere. 'He was such a quiet guy' they always say.
Well, it's been a productive week. I'm going to go home and use these fabulous cleaning supplies. I find it ironic that the side of the box says, 'Handle with Care'.
No comments:
Post a Comment