I'm a Kansan, mom, widow, sister, student and cancer survivor. I'm busy livin, and workin hard.
Friday, May 30, 2008
The End
It's over. Today was the last day that the tutoring center I've 'directed' was open. It's over with. A large chapter of my life ended. So freaking strange. It already feels like I don't belong there. It has closed. Now what the hell? I keep cleaning toilets, that's what. The job possibility that looked so promising, is a little less than a sure thing now. Don't know what to make of that. I feelin like I'm free falling a bit. But, I have to remember, I've made it this far, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Rose Nose Links
About Me
- Rose Eiesland Foster
- I am a proud Kansan, blessed with a great family. I am pursuing a graduate degree in Social Work. Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. I choose livin!
1 comment:
Hey, Rose. Keep writing your blogs. I look for a new one everyday. This is your sis Trina talking. I just started a blog of my own called kateluvssugar. So, if you get in the mood to read it please do and let me know know what you think. I miss reading your blogs.
Post a Comment