Friday, June 04, 2010

Friday Mush Brain

What if dogs could do chores? I know that there are dogs that do chores, like, on a farm, but, what if I could teach my dog how to do laundry? That's about where my mind has been today.

I think the heat must be getting to me. Cleaned two houses today; one of my clients paid me more than they usually do because they said they realized they should be paying me more. How sweet. I have the best clients in the world.

Tonight: taco salad. And, tonight: bed early. I'm tired.

Watching episodes of 'Wife Swap'. I don't know why. Again, my mind is mush.

So glad it is Friday

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a proud Kansan, blessed with a great family. I am pursuing a graduate degree in Social Work. Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. I choose livin!